If you want to learn more about business english language, Businessenglish4U is a blog for you. It aims to be an easy step for your autonomous learning.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Improve & Practise your English with Borat - I

Comedian Borat’s new movie has a very famous man who is learning english! Below is the movie trailer, with the conversation written out.
See if you can correct Borat’s English!



Borat: My name a Borat. I journalist for Khazakhstan. My government send me to U S and A to make a movie film. Please you look…

Borat: (on street) Hello nice to meet you I need talk..

Man: Go away

Borat: why, I want to talk

Borat: (on subway) Hello my name a Borat, I new in town…

(holding chicken) yes ah he bite…

Man by car: Welcome to our Country

Borat: My name a Borat…

Man by car: Ok good… I’m not used to that but thats fine…

Borat: (in classroom) What is a NOT joke?

Professor: A NOT joke is where I say, “that suit is black — NOT !”

Borat: This suit is NOT BLACK!

Professor: No no. NOT has to be the end.

Borat: OK… this suit is black not.

Professor: This suit is black pause, do you know what a pause is?

Borat: OK… this suit is black [long pause] NOT!

Borat: (as cowboy) May I say we support your war of terror.

Lady: I think that the cultural differences are vast.. and I think he is a delightful man and it wouldn’t take very much time for him to become Americanized.

Borat: (in car) You want to have a drink?

Man: You can’t drink…

Borat: (talking to black boys) I like you peoples, how can I be like you?

Borat: (in hotel) What’s up vanila face?

Borat: (with women) Is it not a problem that a women has a smaller brain than a man?

Lady: We are finished, we have to leave.

Borat: (at table) She is your wife?

Man: No, that’s my wife.

Borat: In my country they would go crazy for these two, not so much…

Borat: Please, you come see my film. If it not success I will be execute.

Share and enjoy!

source: www.learning-english.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home